Hello, and welcome to VoiceMed!
If you want to shape the future oh healthcare using digital technologies this is the place for you! We are a digital health startup that wants to empower everyone, anywhere to monitor their health using voice, and we do so by combining sound analysis & artificial intelligence to generate health insights. Our main product relesased is Airlyn, an asthma companion app to help asthmatic people live their life to the fullest.
Whom we are looking for:
We’re looking for a Full-Stack Engineer who can join our product team. We are particularly interested in applicants with a growth mindset with a creative approach to problem-solving and motivated by creating a positive impact and pushing the technological level of the company.
This is a remote, full-time position for persons based in the EU (due to data protection constraints and timezone).
- Minimum of 3 years professional programming experience,
- Strong Node.js backend development background
- Experience using the Angular front-end framework
- Proficient with the use of Git and version control tools
- Good knowledge of both SQL and NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB) databases
- Startup mindset: autonomy, team player, long-term thinker, short-term doer
- Fluent English language skills (verbal and written)
- Software as medical device knowledge
- Experience in writing unit test, integration and end-2-end testing, software design
- Knowledge of the IEC 62304 standard (Medical device software – Software life cycle processes)
- Knowledge of Docker
- Understand the needs by interacting with VoiceMed internal medical and business team
- Collaborate with product designer and product manager over priorities and activities
- Development & maintenance of our product
- Interact with Machine Learning team to integrate features
- Scale the product from few users to millions of users
Main benefits of the job position:
- Fully remote
- High career development and growth
- 30-35k€ RAL (annual income with contract)
- Digital health sector & social Impact
- International team, with high motivation and passion in a startup flexible mindset
How to apply:
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We want to know why you are looking for a carrer change and were attracted from this job ad.
We interview appropriate candidates continuously until we find the right person, and recommend that you submit your application as soon as you can.